God did not make believers islands unto themselves. He placed us into relationships with one another. Indeed, He made us one body (1 Cor. 12:14-27).
St. John is blessed by partnership in ministry with the following groups:
- Children's Bureau of Indianapolis: Their purpose is to preserve families and protect the future of Indiana's Children. They serve persons with disabilities and vulnerable children and youth.
- Central Indiana Council on Aging (CICOA): Unbiased experts connecting older adults, people with disabilities and family caregivers in Central Indiana with home and community-based services.
- Autism Parent Care: Autism Parent Care provides unique services where Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapy is combined with field-testing in the natural environment, and Brain Mapping technology for visualization of progress.
- Centrality Behavior: Centrality Behavior is dedicated to serving children and their families who are in need of personalized behavior therapy and counseling
- Lutheran High School of Indianapolis: Preparing young adults for a Christian life through academic excellence.
- Lutheran Women In Missions (LWML)
Click here to see how our facility is equipped for all of your meeting needs.
Click here to learn more about our Community Ministry Grant.
For more information on our partners, contact: