God did not make believers islands unto themselves. He placed us into relationships with one another. Indeed, He made us one body (1 Cor. 12:14-27).
St. John is blessed by partnership in ministry with the following groups:
- Lutheran High School of Indianapolis: Preparing young adults for a Christian life through academic excellence.
- Pack Away Hunger: A nonprofit group working to end malnutrition around the world.
- Lutheran Women In Missions (LWML)
- Central Indiana Council on Aging (CICOA): Unbiased experts connecting older adults, people with disabilities and family caregivers in Central Indiana with home and community-based services.
- Children's Bureau of Indianapolis: A nonprofit group working with families with foster children and adopted families.
- Centrality Behavior: Centrality Behavior is dedicated to serving children and their families who are in need of personalized behavior therapy and counseling
Click here to learn more about our Community Ministry Grant.
For more information on our partners, contact:
Paul Johnson, 317-352-9196 x36 or