Five Easy Steps to Apply
1. Look through our website and discover if St. John Lutheran School is a good fit for you and your child(ren).
2. Next, call the school office at 317-352-9196 to schedule a convenient time to meet with Principal Rick Kerr.
3. Meet with Mr. Kerr to talk more about what St. John has to offer and to take a brief tour of the facilities.
4. After your interview/appointment and tour, and once you have given prayerful consideration to your decision, download and fill out our Enrollment Packet.
5. Return the completed forms from the Enrollment Packet, along with the $25 per student registration fee, to St. John Lutheran School, 6630 Southeastern Avenue, Indianapolis, Indiana, 46203.
Once all of your forms and fees have been received, we will contact you with confirmation that your enrollment is complete!
Contact: Rick Kerr, Principal, or Administrative Assistant Lori Reno at 317-352-9196.