At the Pre-Kindergarten level, we provide a high quality program for children that lead them to experience God's love, to create a foundation upon which positive social relationships are built and to develop a strong sense of self. Since we are accredited by the State of Indiana, our prekindergarten program includes a number of objectives and learning activities that are based on the Indiana Standards for students in kindergarten.
- Letter Knowledge
- Phonemic Awareness
- Fine Motor Skills
- Number Sense and Basic Math Concepts
Students in PreKindergarten enjoy
- Daily Bible stories, prayer, and music;
- Continued instruction in language arts and mathematics;
- Opportunities in community-building, arts and crafts, and recreation;
- A variety of field trips to places like the apple orchard and the fire department.
- Food Pantry Donations
- Scarf and Mitten Collection
- Quarter Folders During Lent
- Annual Box Car Race
- Thanksgiving Feast