Welcome St. John Parents!
Here you will find a wealth of information on just about everything you need to know as a parent. You'll find information on Fundraising, our PTL, Tuition and Fees for the current school year, Handbooks for students and athletes, and all current necessary forms.
If you have any questions about anything found on this page, you can connect with our Admissions Coordinator, Heidi Mielke via email or phone 317-352-9196 X11.
St. John Lutheran School is guided by policies and procedures established by the Board for Child Christian Education (School Board). Changes to these policies and procedures are communicated to school families in a variety of ways.
Any student or the parents of any student wishing to participate in sports at St. John should review the athletic handbook.
- Safe Foods List
- Pick-Up Authorization Form
- Parental Statement of Support Form
- Parent/Student Handbook and Dress Code
- Photo/Field Trip Permission Forms
- Medical CHIRP Forms
- Lunch Account Policy
- Harmony Account Policy
- 2023-24 School Calendar
- 2023-24 School Supply Lists All Grades (Not Available Yet)
- 2023-24 Tuition Fact & Fee Sheet
- 2023-24 Financial Information Sheet
- 2023-24 SGO Scholarship Application (Not Available Yet)
- 2023-24 Choice Scholarship (Not Available Yet)
- 2023-24 Eagle Scholarship (Not Available Yet)
- Home Language Survey
- Indiana Tax Deduction for Private School Tuition (Click here for information from the 2013 Indiana Tax Booklet.)
- Continuous Learning Plan